Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was a hit this year for Keeley. She asks me every day if we "can have Halloween." They made some pretty cute monkeys, the cutest if you ask me.
Matt did an install job to start the day off then when he came home we carved a pumkin, made some chilli (P.S. coke taste horrible in chili, in case you were going to try it) and then headed off to the Halloween Carnival at the church. Keeley loved it and we are still enjoying the candy from that.
After the carnival we went and did some traditional trick or treating just to say we did it NOT because they needed any more candy!

Brinley slept through most of Halloween but when she woke up she found her tail and spent some time playing with that while we did the last few houses. All in all it was a great day and a super fun filled weekend.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the monkeys, I have never seen cuter, so yep they are the cutest! Did you make their ghost shirts, they are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope my mom gave the girls thier pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that your kids are getting so big. But I agree they keep getting cuter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family