Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Keela Monster

You may have heard us call Keeley, Keela Monter or Keela Monsty. We call her that for a few reasons. One, she never stopped crying the first 2.5 months. So, Nana Conner came up with it on a visit when she was cry without end one day when she was just a few weeks old. It just kinda stuck after that. We have been trying since her birth to get a good pouty lip shoot. So here it is. An entire series of our little Keela Monster, who occasionally returns for a short visit.

How it started. . .



Check out that lip. I love it!

5 comments:

  1. That's classic! I love the series of the pout. Keeley is such a cutie...the countdown is on. I can't wait to finally meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandpa would say, "You can ride to town on that lip!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness those are classic! She is so cute! I read your post about your marathon! I'm totally jealous! You go Meg! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has got to be one of the funniest sequence of pictures I have ever seen!! Such a cute girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family