Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Little Flashback

I have been going through photos trying to find which ones I want to hang in our new house. I haven't decided yet but I thought this one was worth posting. For whatever reason it never made it to the blog before I had Keeley. This picture is to help me to feel better about the last few pounds I still haven't lost since Keeley's birth.

Nine months pregnant. This was taken five day before I had Keeley and one day after may due date, YUCK!
This is what you look like with a 8 lb 10 oz baby that is 36% of your height.
Here are my feet at the same time. So swollen. The swollen feet/ankles/legs were more painful than giving birth its self.

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, Meg, pregnancy seems to be really hard on petite people like you. I can see why you're anxious to run a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh ... that swollen-ness looks so painful and uncomfortable! i'm sure you're glad to have little keeley out of your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had her! Not only is she super cute but your feet are much nicer to look at now, and probably feel much better in your shoes. Aaahh, the things we forget about when we get to snuggle a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, now maybe when we get together and we talk about babies Matt wont say..."well, Stacy get HUGE"...cause now he knows a little of what it's like LOL. I can't believe it you poor thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family