Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Keeley's a Mover

No, she isn't crawling but follow this sequence and you will understand why I'm starting to worry.

This is how I set her to watch Baby Einstein

A few minutes later she had flipped herself off the boppy to get to her belly, and pulled herself across the carpet!
She even pulled her hood up all by herself so that I knew she was "Rolling Hard."
I love our little Keeley!

5 comments:

  1. What a doll! She'll be crawling before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Life only gets busy from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok,...that picture up top of Keeley just about melted my heart. She is a beautiful little girl! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute! My girls are rolling now too, time to put out the road blocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Meg!! I am glad you sent me your blog page. Now you have a link to mine. I had no idea you had a girl of your own. Shs is adorable!! Ours aren't too far apart in age, our MJ is 3 months old!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family