Yes that is what we paid for gas in Richmond last weekend! While we paid over $4.00 a gallon for most of the summer it is hard to believe it has gotten so cheap. I can't remember the last time I paid less than $2.00 for gas.
Yeah, I would rather have all my investments back, but will have to settle for great gas prices. I have seen it here now for $1.76 and I have never been able to FILL my van for less than $50. The other day it only took $36. Woohoo!
Yay!! It's coming down here as well. It was $1.98 at Costco on Friday!
ReplyDeleteIt was $1.84 on Sat! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWe were $1.59 in Iowa. Yes, it's a amazing! Too bad the stock market is also so low!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I would rather have all my investments back, but will have to settle for great gas prices. I have seen it here now for $1.76 and I have never been able to FILL my van for less than $50. The other day it only took $36. Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteInteresting that gas prices are dropping, yet "they" can't seem to give us a reason...Gas has dropped significantly here in SLC too. Thank Goodness.
ReplyDelete