Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trip to Seattle (Lots and Lots of Pictures)

Keeley and I returned on Saturday from a week with the other Roberts family. Matt's younger brother, Peter, and his family live in Seattle. I hadn't seen them in almost a year so I made a visit. His wife Mackenzie and I have become best friend and I feel so fortunate that we are also "sisters." Not many people get to claim that about in-laws. She took lots of pictures for us. I'm just going to let you enjoy them. Maybe you will get a feel for the great week we had and how much I love that family!

Kenz and I (I'll always treasure this picture, even though it is pouring rain. I guess that is what happens when you leave taking a picture together until you are late for the airport :) )
Okay inside joke with the peace sign, but fun picture anyway.Keeley Addison 5 months
Keeley and Nathan become best buds. He would run down the stairs every morning going "Keeley, Keeley."
Hailee Rae 12 weeks old
Keeley in her new bow from Aunt Kenzi.
Keeley playing in the dirt. Notice it on her cheek.
My mom got them all matching outfits. We tried our best to get a perfect picture but we are talking about three babies here. Not possible! Keeley was so intrigued by Nathan all week she would just watch him for hours.
I think by this point we were jumping up and down and singing skidamerink(I have no idea how to spell that)
Nathan and Hailee I love how both their hands are in their mouths.
Good Morning. Nathan being being a good older brother/cousin holding the babies hands.

We got to celebrate Nathans second birthday with everyone. Aunt Pattie and Uncle Brian also came for the celebration!
Keeley and I in our new outfits!One more of Keeley showing off!
The girls and me. Aren't they both adorable. I can't imagine having twin though. It was crazy with two of us and three kids under two. (Kelsey we don't know how you do it!)
We had a wonderful week thanks Pete, Kenz, Nathan and Hailee for having us. Thanks to Matt for letting us go while he stayed home and worked long days!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, we had a fun week didn't we! I hope you're not to exhausted from your trip out, but I hope it was worth it! I just can't get over how cute Keeley really is. Her pictures are adorable but her personality is even more precious. Christmas will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! If I look HALF as good as you do after a baby, I'll consider myself lucky! Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! Keeley is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeley is getting so big! She is going to be a heart breaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you guys were able to have so much fun together! It makes me miss the good ole days of Rexburg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot you are sis-in-laws with Kenzie! You'll have to tell her that Emily and I say hi!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family