Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Ward Blog

I have started yet another blog. If there are any readers in the Hope Mills 1st ward that haven't received an email to be invited please send me you email address so that I can invite you. The email to send it to is hopemills1st@gmail.com. It should be fun. I still read the Moorpark ward blog it is just a great way to get to know everyone and to get involved. Wish me luck as I get it started.

2 comments:

  1. Meg, can I have your e-mail address I have some people that were left off and I would rather e-mail than put them in the comments. Did you know Sister Lockhart (bishop's wife) has one too? Just e-mail me something so I have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting your own ward blog going. It has been such a great tool for all of us, and especially to stay connected with those who move away. I'm glad you still visit ours- once a MP1 member, always a MP1 member. :) We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family