
For those of you who have had formula babies you know that the task of making formula never seems to end. So we make batches every morning for the entire day and leave it in the fridge. It is always nice to wake up and find this in the fridge and know that you have one less thing to do. Plus the sweet note is always nice as well!
Thanks Matt for always being so thoughtful, your my favorite!
aww thats sweet! I'm SO glad your posting again!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see my brother doing nice stuff. Way to make us proud, Matt!
ReplyDeleteThat is so nice! Those notes go a long ways most days. P.S. I agree, you are a great Mom to Keeley! Such a great mom in fact, that I just might ship you 2 more...ha ha ha, just kidding.
ReplyDeletehey! i would have never thought to make enough milk for the whole day! Good idea...Remind me in like 3 yrs when i have my first?!?!
ReplyDelete