Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ode to Old Navy-Updated

Let me first say I love Old Navy. Our Old Navy here in Fayetteville is only so so but the store in its self I love.
Here is what I love about it.
  • Every 4 months they run a clearance on their clearance and I get really cute baby shirts for as cheap as $1.
  • They have tons of outfits that let me baby look like a miniature teenage. You will not find Keeley in shirts with characters, it just not me.
  • Their pants have adjustable waist bands for my 15 month old who just barely hit 20 lbs.
  • Their online selection is amazing and shipping is always only $7 unless you catch a deal and then it is free.
  • They have crazy good sales. Like this week. Most long sleeved baby shirts are $5 each.
  • Because this week I got a coupon for $75 off $100 purchase. YAY!!!!!!!!! And so Keeley got all of this for $40 out of pocket and that includes tax.
our finds include: 6 long sleeve shirts. 2 sweatshirts. 1 winter jacket. 1 dress for church. 1 pair of tights. 1 pair of the most adorable shoes. That is an average of $3 per item.

Here is a closer look just in case you can't see how cute my little girl is going to look in these cute new tennies and this jacket. We are ready for winter!

UPDATE: I have had a few requests for details on the coupons, here is how it works. Old Navy updates their web page every week. CLICK HERE. Sometime between Thursday afternoon and Friday. You never know when. I have been known to wake up at 2 in the morning to see it has been updated so seriously anytime of day is game. When it updates they hide coupons. You must find the coupon before they run out. For example this week they updated on Friday around 9:30am. The best coupons was $75 off of $100. There was only 250 available for the service area which I assume is world wide, because the q's are sold on ebay as well. I had to take lipstick out of the pocket of the girl shown on the right side of the page and apply it to the girl on the left side of the page. Try it out you will see what I mean. Those coupons were gone within 1 minute of when they loaded the page. So, long story short, It isn't an easy task and I have been trying since April to get the high value coupon so be patient. You can usually still get a decent coupons most of the week. So always check there before you go in the store. If you look at my coupons section on the right side of my blog one is A Full Cup. They have a big Old Navy following if you want to check them out.

8 comments:

  1. I am sitting here laughing at you, but jealous at the same time!!! Can't wait to see Miss Keeley in her new fashionable clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I'm jealous!!! So fun, and I need to do an ode to old navy too! You have me addicted. Maybe we should join ONAA. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of her clothes they are too cute! Where the heck did you get that coupon from, I want one??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Meg, we all want to know how to get those coupons. What a score!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome!! I need to get me one of those coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea that Old Navy did this. (hiding coupons) Congratulations on the deal:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Meg! I've tried to do that and I always am too late! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family