Bev and Allan allowed me to stay with them during my internship in Southern California the Summer of 06'. Matt and I got engaged that summer and they put up with both of us that entire summer. I often think back to that time all the dinner they fed me and the help they gave us. I'm very grateful for them but more than that I'm glad they are our friends. We love you guys and thanks for stopping by.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Grandpa Allan and Bev
Grandpa Allan and Bev made a special stop at our house in July. It was out of there way but they willingly drove from Asheville on their vacation to see us for a couple hours. These our some of mine and Matt's favorite people. Matt wanted to name Keeley, Keeley Allan after this guy. I see some similarities, they both make great princess'. Keeley is still talking about Alan playing dress up with her.
Bev and Allan allowed me to stay with them during my internship in Southern California the Summer of 06'. Matt and I got engaged that summer and they put up with both of us that entire summer. I often think back to that time all the dinner they fed me and the help they gave us. I'm very grateful for them but more than that I'm glad they are our friends. We love you guys and thanks for stopping by.
Bev and Allan allowed me to stay with them during my internship in Southern California the Summer of 06'. Matt and I got engaged that summer and they put up with both of us that entire summer. I often think back to that time all the dinner they fed me and the help they gave us. I'm very grateful for them but more than that I'm glad they are our friends. We love you guys and thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family