Okay maybe it was a bust, I think we will give her another year before we try team sports again.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
T-Ball
Keeley tried out T-ball this spring. She was actually pretty good at it besides the fact that she hated the blue uniform and she didn't want to wear a glove. Ohh and she was afraid of the overly aggressive boys.
Okay maybe it was a bust, I think we will give her another year before we try team sports again.
Her strongest suit was batting. She rarely ever missed and she could hit it pretty far. I was proud, she didn't inherit my horrible hand eye coordination that's for sure. (Do you like that pink bat! she has a pink mitt and ball to match)
The Plus side, she liked the pink name I put on the back of her jersey. Really it was the only way she would wear the shirt at all. I had to pack a dress for her to change into as soon as she got back to the car.
She loved getting snacks at the end of each game.
Okay maybe it was a bust, I think we will give her another year before we try team sports again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute, but not old enough yet.
ReplyDelete