So while we were in D.C we went to an amazing park and Grandpa planned a BBQ picnic. Then complements of Mark and Gail we all rode the train and the kids hit up the carousel. It was the highlight.
Brinley could have played all day on the slide.
Keeley and Presley took their far share of turns as well.
Grandpa told lots of stories! Here he is with the interest of the children.
And we of course got a family picture.
It was a lot of fun especially for the kids to see the cousins. We can't wait for Christmas to add Haliee, Nate, Luke and Pete to this crazy bunch. (Kenz and Lorie were excited for you to come as well but I don't count you two as Crazies.)
I can't get enough of your girls hair! I LOVE the red. Unfortunately, I don't think I will have any red heads. They are growing up and I've never even been able to meet them. Someday. I hope you are all safe from the crazy weather over there.
ReplyDelete