So we made it 4 months, hooray! Keeley is wonderful these days. So we visited the doctors and here are her new stats- 25.5 inches and 13 lbs 7.5 oz. So she is still growing but the great news is that her weight is catching up to her height. The little red circles indicate where she is now. At least her height is on the charts this month.

As for formula, I'm afraid we will always be on it. Doctor didn't suggest we take her off of it until 6 months. Then we will go to regular formula. So much for using all the breast milk I have stored in the freezer. Maybe I can sell it Baskin Robins for their Breast Milk Ice Cream. jk If you haven't heard that story google it. Below is a picture of Keeley before our run this morning she was pretty cute all bundled up.
ah man, i did hear about that story on the news! what are those people thinking?! no thank you!
ReplyDeletelooking good!
ReplyDeleteSo Morgan goes in for his 4 month appointment tomorrow. I'm so curious to find out how much he weighs and how tall he is! Looks like it's getting cold out there! I'm jealous. I'm ready for a change, it's been sooooo hot here lately!
ReplyDelete