Thursday, October 2, 2008

First Feeding

Keeley had her first bite of real food, if you count rice cereal, yesterday. She was really funny. She didn't want to wait for me to get another bite up to her mouth so she would fuss. She opened her mouth when the spoon got close and used her tongue but then she would spit it back out. She did eat most of it but as you can see it also ended up all over. I'm hoping that if she will fill up on rice cereal a few times a day it will slow down our Nutramigen bill.

5 comments:

  1. Keeley is sooo cute! I can't wait to see her (and of course you) in November...I'm so excited you're coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the support! Even though Im so incredibly terrified, I am very excited. I'm just glad I can watch you and Audie and Talia and learn from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! She is so cute - and this may sound lame but it was nice to hear matt in the background....we seriously miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how we as parents get so excited when our kids try new things, it's the best being a mom! She is getting so big! Take pictures all the time because you will forget that she once was so small! I promise you will look back and be grateful that you did so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family