Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pictures for Daddy

We just wanted to say that we are having a great time!
I'm playing with Hailee and Nathan lots.
Aunt Kenzi is taking tons of pictures to show you when we get home.
Mom and Aunt Kenz even let me play in the dirt.
I even got a new tooth, see!
Mommy and I miss you, so sometimes I get upset!
But don't worry too much we will be home in two Days! Love Keeley and Mommy

6 comments:

  1. There are lots of pictures of Keeley but where is mommy? Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her striped top! where did you get it? i hope her teething has gone well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom bought the dress at Gap! She has good taste don't you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute pictures! I love her dress! I also love the headbands...where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet pictures! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow she is really red-headed! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family