Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Look What I Found


The other day I found Keeley like this! Some other good finds were on top of the fireplace, in the cupboard with the the toilet paper and in the fridge. She has just started to stand by herself this past week. Fortunately for us she doesn't like it. As soon as it occurs to her what she is doing she quickly sits down.

5 comments:

  1. Olivia used to do the same thing. Now it's my dog that climbs into the dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The twins have just started climbing up the stairs this week. I think we are both in for it! I love she is always dressed so cute and has the sweetest face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they make climbing harnesses and shoes that small? You go Keeley!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family