Tuesday, March 10, 2009

9 Months


Keeley is 9 months old already. Wow! I can't believe that 1 year is just around the corner. Matt and I took a couple picture on Sunday to document this Cutie.


She is so full of personality it kills us. We are constantly laughing at her facials and all the attitude this little one has. Ohh how We love her!!

Keeley Addison you are our little angel, we love you!

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Congrats on the 9 months. They grow so much in that amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked baby alert!!! very cute photos...just don't let those get around! ;) happy 9 months to your sweet angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE!!! When did she get so grown up? The teeth just kill me...so precious! Oh and the pig tale...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I can't believe I have never seen her before. Are you guys coming to the family reunion?
    love,
    Deonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adoreable. But of coarse, you know that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family