
This weekend the weather was perfect so we took a visit to soak up the the warm weather to Raven Rock. It was perfect. Between the three couples we had 9 kids 7 years old and younger. We did a total of 5 miles and the kids were troopers. We had a great time. After we finished hiking Karen and Randy (on right) grilled hot dogs and brauts for everyone. I couldn't think of a better way to finish off the day.
Aw, that looks like so much fun! I hope we can visit you guys someday!
ReplyDeleteyay for spring, good weather, hiking,outdoors, friends, friends with kids, and of course food! Glad to see you are doing well. Miss you.
ReplyDeleteoh yes, and one more thing, I can't believe Keeley is already standing! Kate is still happy to just sit and chill. She's not even scooting around yet. It probably doesn't help that if she ever wants anything Austin brings it to her.LOL I just keep trying to imagine how different it might be if all three little ones were together in cali.
ReplyDeleteYou guys look good surrounded by kids, you might want to think about having 5 or 6 more ;)
ReplyDelete