Yep that's me. . . One day a year! Actually two days this year.
First day was when Karen and I canned pickles and peaches for 13 hours.
The second day was when I learned how to make peach pie from scratch. It was well worth the trouble. I ate my weight in peach pie that weekend. This is Keeley with her mini pie!
How did you score all the peaches? Find a good orchard? I had been looking for one, but did not have your luck!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I got your message the other day but things are a little crazy. With the new(ish) baby and the move to Cali things were a little out of control but we seems to be grounded for now. I'd love to catch up with you. Keeping up with Jenedy and Victory has made me think so much of the great times we had in Cali. Miss you guys so much!
ReplyDelete