Thursday, August 18, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

The girls and I took advantage of a trip to Vegas to see my grandparents and parents the first week of May. We were spoiled and the girls loved every minute of it. Well so did I. I was pretty sick for most of it but it didn't stop us from doing lost of fun things.

We had a joint birthday party for me, Brinley, Keeley and Grampy. April and May are big months in our family.Keeley got a camera from Nana and Pappy.

Brinley chilln' with PappyOne day we headed to the park. I had forgotten how cool parks are on the west coast.





Nanna and Pappy took us to the RedRocks for a little hike. The girls loved it. Plus we got to check out the nature center before our hike.



Re-hydrating after the hike in the back of Nana's car.We also went to the strip one night. And mom treated me to Cirque de Soleil Viva Elvis. It was awesome! I'm still singing Elvis song three months later. I also ate the most amazing pasta that night. Thanks to Grampy and Dad for keeping the kiddos while we had a girls night out.

I didn't end up with a single picture of Nanny how did that happen? Also one day I will update this post with our travel journey to get to Vegas. Let me just say it was the 3rd worst/painful experience of my life right behind having babies.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a very busy Spring! I love all the pictures, it makes me feel like we aren't so far away. I can't believe Brinley is 1, she is such a doll! -Kenz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family